1. Register at
2. Like Persunmall’s Facebook page:
3. Leave a comment on my blogspot stating the registered email, name, the item link you like (the one you registered on Persunmall)
4. Follow my blog
1. One winner out of EVERY 30 participants. So there must be at least 30 participants, or the giveaway will be cancelled.
2. Winners will be announced on PERSUNMALL OFFICIAL PAGE on June 25, 2013. PersunMall marketing team will contact winners by email, so be sure to check back then after you enter!
3. For winners, you will be allowed to choose one of the following items:
1. Giveaway duration: June 1,2013 – June 23,2013.
2. Participants who shared more links than others will have more chance to be chosen as the winners.
3. Those who have ever registered at persunmall are not allowed to join this giveaway.
Hello world! I’m back!!!
I have been busy and tired for the past month because I was traveling around the world! Been to London, Brazil, and Hong Kong! Life’s so adventurous!
Finally get to go to Primark in London and Sasa in Hong Kong. *excited!!! haha
Primark Nailpolish set of 4: £2
Rimmel London Salon Pro 701 Jazz Funk, 237 Soul Session £4.49 each, Rimmel London 60 Seconds 405 Rose Libertine £3.99 at Boots, NYC 274 Matte Me Crazy $1.99 at Rite Aid, Arezia Mini Nail Polish in Red and Dusty Rose HK$10 for 2 at SASA
Here’s a picture of the Giant Rubber Duck at Victoria Harbor in Hong Kong
Look at what I got in the mail yesterday! My may dish VoxBox!
I got two bottles of Palmolive soft touch dish soap, one with vitamin e and one with aloe! There were a couple of $1.00 off coupons along with the package too.
“I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.”
Got this mascara from one of my June 2012 Glossybox. It’s been a long time I know… Anyway, finally got to try this mascara and see how I like it. I sort of had high hopes for this mascara because this mascara reminds me of the infamous fairydrops mascara.
Anyway, needless to say I was disappointed. I actually liked the mascara when I first started using it, about a week or two later it becomes extremely clumpy. The formula became so “wet” and every time I pull out the brush applicator, I will have to wipe off the excess mascara so I don’t make a mess or ruin my eye makeup.
Anyway, I personally wouldn’t pay $20 for this mascara but again everyone’s preference is different..
Woohoo it’s a beautiful Sunday morning here in London! 30 mins before I have to head back to the US. Thought I might as well spend the time to write a short review about this Olay lotion I just finished!
First of all, I got it as a freebie when I purchased the Olay ultra moisture body wash, but that doesn’t mean I love it as much as I loved the body wash. This lotion would be great for the summer. The scent can be overwhelming but it fades after 20-30 mins. If you wear fragrance on a daily basis, you might have to take this into consideration.
Also, it is not that moisturizing. It’s light and non greasy, but this is by far the least moisturizing lotion I ever used. Within 10mins, my hands/body are dry and ill have to reapply.
Overall, will not recommend nor purchase.
Anyway, back to my London trip. I can’t be happier to be here. London is beautiful place and I would love to come back! Spent half of a day walking around down to see the Tower of London, London bridge, Westminster palace, princess Diana memorial park, Big Ben, and many more!
I can’t wait to come back and go to superdrugs, top shop, primark, and boots! Lol
Until next time, take care!
Hello world! It’s been too long since my last post! I miss blogging!
Been busy with my new job, but I love it
This Cali girl moved all the way to the east coast now! Spent most of my time trying to settle down and everything.
Found an apartment and moved in within a week of arriving NJ. What!?!
Still can’t believe I packed my life in two small luggage and moved all the way across the country for this job. But I’m glad I did it because I know it’s worth it!
I went back to Cali to visit friends and family, my BFF told me that I looked happier than ever. My mom was so interested in my travel experiences (my current job requires a lot of traveling) which is crazy because she is just always been careless of what her daughter does for a living… (I did marketing before and she never really cared what I did for work lol)
This whole training/new job/moving/leaving cali experience is simply overwhelming. Lots of ups and downs but I’m glad I’m done with the moving and now all I have to focus on is to get through my probation!
Anyway, two days ago I got an email from influenster saying that there’s a new VoxBox on its way! Weeeeeee
We scoured Influenster Nation for the perfect people to test an exclusive new household product, and guess what? You outshone the rest!
This product is all about give and take: it gives a little TLC while taking away the grime….but we won’t give any more clues, because your product is already on its way!
Where: Your product will arrive to the address you provided in the pre-qualification survey.
What: Once you receive it, find the badge in your profile and check-in your box.
What Else: Like us on Facebook & Follow @InfluensterVox on Twitter
We can’t wait for the fun to begin!
Pots & Pans,
The Influenster Team
I’m just one lucky girl!
* I thank everyone thats been here and helped me through this whole new job process. I’m so grateful for everything I have in my life right now! I wouldn’t have done it without each and everyone of you guys! I just can’t thank you enough!
And I thank Him for giving me the strength and answering my prayers. <3 data-blogger-escaped-br=”">
HAUL: Macys Estée Lauder Gift with Purchase FREE 8-Pc. Gift with $35 purchase + MORE GIFT with $70 Estée Lauder purchase
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
- Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black (10-day supply)
- Exclusive “Lilly” Travel Bottle Duo
- Exclusive Cosmetic Bag featuring an original Lilly Pulitzer print
- CHOOSE YOUR SKINCARE (deluxe gift size moisturizer & an eye cream): New Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme SPF 15 & Eye Creme OR Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15 & Eye Creme
- CHOOSE YOUR PURE COLOR LIPSTICK (full-size): Subtle Pink Parfait OR Bold Exotic Orchid
+ GET MORE with $70 Estee Lauder purchase!
- Select your exclusive “Lilly” Print Pure Color EyeShadow Compact with mini travel pouch and travel mirror. Choose Subtle or Bold:
- Subtle: Rivera Rose, Smoky Ember, Duo in Khakis, Lavish Mink, Ivory Slipper, Hot Cinnamon and Nude Fresco
- Bold: Duo in Waves, Tranquil Moon, Amethyst Spark, Amazing Grey, Sugar Cube, Purple Passion and Tempting Mocha
- (A $165-$170 combined value)
- Your gift will be added automatically at checkout with any $35 Estée Lauder purchase. Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), tax, shipping or gift wrap charges.
- Your additional gift will be added automatically at checkout with any $70 Estée Lauder purchase. Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), gift set(s), tax, shipping or gift wrap charges.
- One gift per customer. Available while supplies last.
I love gift with purchases and i especially love Estee Lauder’s skincare. this time i got their famous Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex and been using it since the day i got it and I gotta admit it works just as good as the Perfectionist [CP ] Wrinkle Lifting Serum.. if not better.. and the good news is, it is $11 cheaper!